Registration for ASE 2013 is now open!
- All fees are listed in US $.
- The deadline both for early registration, and for author registration is Oct. 1, 2013
- If your paper has been accepted for the main conference, at least one author must register by the author registration deadline, at the full conference rate, i.e., the full rate author registration category, for your paper to qualify for publication in the ASE 2013 conference proceedings.
- If your paper has been accepted at an ASE workshop, at least one author must register by the author registration deadline, at the full workshop rate, for your paper to qualify for publication in the workshop proceedings.
- Tutorial organizers do not need to register for their own tutorial.
- Workshop organizers (who are attending) do need to register for their own workshop.
- The doctoral symposium is not included in the full conference registration rate.
- The banquet and social event is included in the registration only if you have registered at the full conference rate.
- Registrations for the main conference, full- and half-day workshops and tutorials, include breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
- Eligible attendees may apply for funding to reimburse travel and child care costs through the SIGSOFT CAPS program.
Register for ASE 2013!
Visitors to the US from certain countries are required to apply for an entry visa, typically through an embassy in their country. See the US state department for current requirements.
To request an official invitation letter from ASE 2013, email the ASE 2013 General Chair with the following information:
- Full Name, as it appears in your passport
- Your affiliation and address
- Paper ID and title
Please note: Letters of invitation will only confirm the authorship of accepted papers, or the organizers of events at ASE.
We look forward to seeing you in Palo Alto!
All student volunteer positions are now filled! Thank you for your interest.